Saturday, June 22, 2019

HE'S TWENTY-SIX AND CAN'T KEEP A WOMAN INTERESTED :OPINION BY MISSY

QUESTION FOR MISSY

Hi Missy.

I'm a decent looking 26 year old man who completed college and I have a decent starter job. The work is interesting and part time but I'm also inventing a game.  I live with my family, a good family.  I've met women about my age who have also completed college and are much the same as me.  I've been dumped three times without any real explanation though they said I was a "nice guy," and I can't seem to get past a third date since.  I'm neat and clean and my friends tell me I have good manners and am good looking. So it must be something I'm doing wrong. 

Ricky

Massachusetts

ANSWER FROM MISSY

Hi Ricky.

What you're doing wrong, I suspect, is not working a full time job and developing a career. You're not making enough money to rent your own bachelor pad. Your own love nest.  Even if your family encourages you to have your relationship with family around and is cool with you having sex in your bedroom, most women would rather not.

You're coasting not climbing.

You say the women you've dated were much the same.

I'd also encourage them to experience at least a year of self support and independence from family before marriage. 

For them biology is more involved though, if not the important factor in their decisions about who they date and for how long.

A 26 year old woman who wants to have children probably wants to be married first and soon and she knows she may not be able to work full time and raise them. She's thinking she can go from her family to her husband which is tradition in some ethnic cultures. She could keep her part time job. Her part time work might enhance the family budget. She needs to ask herself if she'd be willing to let others raise her child (children) such as by a nanny, in day care, or by family members if she is a careerist.

A 26 year old man, however, needs to ask himself if he intends to support the mother of his child (children) and their mother(s) or if he could gladly accept being a stay at home dad a while and allow his partner to be the income earner that supports the family. 

Of course not everyone wants to be married or have children, and delaying another ten years (or more) is possible.

Get a career going, Ricky.

Missy


C 2019  All Rights Reserved







No comments: