Sunday, April 30, 2023

THREE MISTRESS MAY COMING UP!

Hello My Readers, 

May 2023 is going to be a bit different than most months here at Mistress Manifesto. 

For the first few days of the month - and then the last few - I'm going to post on two women who have been Mistress of the Month... I bet you can guess at least one of them!  The other?  That Mistress of the Month is back in the news because of a special documentary, her own project!

In between, please continue with me as we explore the Alternative Lifestyle of the famous reporter and "What's My Life" television celebrity, Dorothy Kilgallen, whose life may have been ended in murder - the modern version of poison - an overdose.  Was her husband a suspect? Had she managed to shame him with her long term love affair with bisexual pop singer Johnnie Ray? Or, perhaps was it that she was so close to the truth about who had assassinated President John F. Kennedy and someone wanted to stop the truth from coming out?  Mark Shaw, the author who wants to get justice for Dorothy, has worked hard at it.  I feel I can do my part here and, who knows, maybe YOU have information for him that can make a difference.

If you've just hit on this post, or this blog, first, we began the famous Dorothy Killgallen saga in May 2022, so you may want to go back a little to start.

As well, I encourage you to read back a few months. Perhaps you'll find the story of someone who was just like YOU!


Missy



No comments: