Sunday, April 2, 2023

COMING UP : AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST TRIES TO REOPEN A DEATH INVESTIGATION OF A HIGH POWERED WOMAN IN AN OPEN MARRIAGE

Hello My Dear Readers!

Over the next two months I'll be delving into the Open Marriage and Love Affair of a Reporter who ended up suspiciously dead. 

I was going to do what I usually do, and devote one month to this married woman, who was not a Mistress in the traditional sense, and perhaps instead Kept her husband, while being a bit of a Sugar Mama to a man who didn't need her money.  But, with luck, I was able to obtain two more juicy books that I found enhanced my understanding - and will yours - and as I bookmarked and excerpted from three books and tried to fit it all in 30 days, reasonably spaced, I realized there was no way I could be fair to my subject without giving it two months.

This story has interested me for a couple years now and I think it will interest you also.

It is also my hope that increased interest in this case will help the investigative journalist who has done so much to create interest in the first place, through intensive research, book publications, and speaking engagements, that include interviews on radio and can be found in YouTube videos, further his quest to get an investigation into her death opened.

Missy




No comments: