Wednesday, August 21, 2019

JEFF - A READER - LEFT A COMMENT I CAN'T PUBLISH and HAS A GOOD QUESTION

A while back I received a message from someone named Jeff on comments and it was complimentary but I cannot publish it because doing so would expose an e-mail address to the world.  This I will never do, even if the person who sent the comment does not mention that the comment is to be kept private. I never e-mail because I've had mine hacked and cannot prove that the one being given to me really belongs to the person who provided it.  Jeff was thinking maybe I had a feed such as Atom.  He also has a slow computer.

I've been blogging MISTRESS MANIFESTO BLOGSPOT for some time and believe I have updated the HTML codes and privacy settings to reflect the latest technology from Google, which in the spring discontinued Google Plus and some other features. I believe the best way to get back to this site, if you have your own computer is to BOOKMARK it. I've bookmarked sites on my cell phone as well as my computer. Additionally, unless you clear a computer for privacy reasons, it will hold your searches in HISTORY.

I also enabled some time ago an OK for short portions of posts.  I actually don't like what's happening with that.  On some search engines I see six short excerpts that some computer program chose that are hardly illustrative of the intent or content of this blog and I imagine do not compel anyone to read it.  I may be switching that off to see what happens.

Thank You for your comment Jeff and Than You to all of you for reading Mistress Manifesto BlogSpot.

Happy Summer!

Missy

No comments: