Thursday, August 15, 2019

LEANNE EDELSTEN as A CONTROVERSIAL WOMAN

NOW TO LOVE -WOMAN'S WEEKLY - THE LEANNE EDELSTEN STORY   from 2010

EXCERPT:  Regarding her marriage to Dr Geoffrey Edelsten.

This Leanne Edelsten is no longer willing to allow the many misconceptions about her to perpetuate. This Leanne Edelsten wants to be heard.
“I want people to know what really did happen all those years ago,” she says. “I have sat back for the past 25 years and been told repeatedly by people that I ran away with Geoffrey’s money or that I ran out on him when the money ran out.
“This is one piece of history that I want to correct – for myself, for my children, my family, for my friends who all know the truth. There was a reason I left him. He betrayed me and left me with debts of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have lived with misconceptions about me for decades and, now, I want people to know the truth.”

No comments: