Monday, May 20, 2019

KOLA BOOF and OSAMA BIN LADEN - FOUR DAYS IN SHE FELT TRAPPED - JUST ONE OF HIS HAREM

"God I can't lie.  The first few weeks I was genuinely excited and hopeful about my fate as his mistress.  Although I'm now a womanist who thinks it's shameful.  I remember back then feeling really beautiful and desired....  (page 174 Diary of a Lost Girl) Naima had servants, good foo0d, and awaited him to return.  She straightened her hair so he could run his hands through it.  And he gave her a ruby sapphire necklace and diamond earrings, a $300 bottle of perfume.  he seemed to be apologizing for his past behavior and scaring her. (page 175)

So let me editorialize a bit here...  Although there are mistresses who do a lot of waiting around for a visit from their man... on call for him at a moments notice... waiting for the phone to ring to summon them... To me Kola's experience is of being entrapped and isolated.... Missy

She became bored and felt trapped and watched.  She was guarded and not to leave the premises - granted it was a luxury hotel.  And only 4 days had gone by when she asked when he was going to show back up.  Turns out Osama Bin Laden had other "dependents" and so she realized she was not special but part of a harem, even if she didn't see the other women.

He was not a terrorist then or she didn't know he was.  It was 1996.

"I was a person used to being violated and then denying it."

She called him "Somi."

No comments: