Saturday, March 20, 2010

DEAR MISSY! I MET MY MAN AT A CLASS FOR THE ENGAGED!

Dear Missy,

I was engaged to be married and decided to take premarital classes but my fiancee wouldn't join me. I ended up breaking our engagement when I met, and then fell in love with a man I met in the class. His fiancee attended a few times and so I know her slightly. They married and I remain his mistress. It is never too late to meet a man! 

"Cassandra"
-----

Was that a Question, Cassandra?

I think I know where you're headed with this. Some women believe that until a man or woman is actually married they are still available. Others think that anyone who gets involved with them is available. The question I have is, does his wife know he also has you? 

As always, stay in a lifestyle only as long as it serves you!"

Missy



No comments: