Wednesday, August 2, 2023

REVISITING POSTS FROM THE EARLY DAYS OF MISTRESS MANIFESTO : THIS SHOULD BE FUN!



This song set the mood for Mistress Manifesto when I started blogging in 2009. 

It seems there are hundreds of novels - if not thousands - which focus on the woman character as a Mistress. Often the woman is overwhelmed with passion for the man but strives to regain her power in the relationship.

When it comes to songs with lyrics that acknowledge adultery, very few.  Even though it seems having an affair with a married person isn't a rare occurrence.

Is the Mistress Lifestyle right for you?

I always hope that those of you who are considering an Alternative Lifestyle will read my blog and that learning about people who have lived it will help you make a Choice.

This month I'll be re-posting some of the posts from the first few months I blogged.


ME AND MRS. JONES : BILLY PAUL


SAME PLACE, SAME TIME!



No comments: