Sunday, June 12, 2022

REMINDER ABOUT USING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG - MISTRESS MANIFESTO BLOGSPOT

I read every comment before deciding if I will publish it.  I'm looking for comments that are well spoken and well considered and that are on spot for the post the comment would appear under. I especially like comments that answer the questions I'm asking.

I do not publish SPAM such as people advertising themselves for sex or relationships, or "help" such as psychics and witch spells... I do not publish ranting, swearing, rude commentaries, or comments targeted against anyone as my blog is not the place to play out personal agendas or disagreements. I'm open to different opinions but please, think of how you spoke in class discussions at school and consider your audience! 


Friends, if there is someone you think I should do more research or reading about, please suggest books, articles, or leads to that information. 

THANKS!

Missy

No comments: