Saturday, August 8, 2020

MIMI ALFORD EXPLAINS WHY IT WASN'T RAPE

From Mimi's Books (listened to audio)

"I always get the same reactions about President Kennedy's behavior.  At first the response comes in the form of dismay, at the President's sinister intentions. "You  must see it Mimi, they say.  You were set up.  He was a predator." Then when I don't agree, the response changes into disappointment in me. Others take the argument a step further. They are not shy about bringing up the R word - rape - to describe what happened to me.  I don't see it that way.  That night in the midst of my shock and confusion, I felt for the first time the thrill of being desired and the fact that I was being desired by the most famous and powerful man in American only amplified my feelings to the point where resistance was out of the question.  That's why I didn't say no to the President.  It's the best answer I can give.|"


A note from Missy :  Mimi also says that while it was consensual sex, it was not romantic.  She doesn't remember ever kissing. Also the President asked her to give oral sex to his right hand man while he watched, which she agreed to but when he asked a second time, this time for her to do so with his youngest brother, she got angry and refused.

No comments: