Sunday, August 23, 2020

JFK'S WOMEN : THE SCANDALS REVEALED : MISTRESS MANIFESTO FILM REVIEW

JFK's WOMEN is a documentary film that's currently available, and I watched it wondering if any of the Presidential Mistresses I've been featuring on this blog were included.

I guess I've read so very many books about this President, his wife, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, Marilyn Monroe, and other people associated with them - some of whom you can find in my archives here at Mistress Manifesto.

I dedicated a month to Marilyn Monroe, the actress, who was a Mistress, but not to John F. Kennedy nor his brother Robert.  I consider any sexuality or romance she possibly had with either men to be affairs.

You will find Judith Campbell Exner, last months Presidential Mistress of the month on this film.  Testimonials are that she was well known by high ranking mobsters and paid $200 to seduce Jack, exploiting his out of control sex addiction, so that there would be a connection between Kennedy and the mob.  I still consider this to be a controversial statement.  It makes Judith into a prostitute.

You WILL NOT FIND MIMI ALFORD in this film

You will also NOT FIND NEXT MONTHS MISTRESS OF THE MONTH in this film.

Missy


C 2020  Mistress Manifesto BlogSpot

No comments: