Saturday, May 16, 2020

NIKI T. TESTIFIES TO HER RELATIONSHIP WITH DODA - DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS


NEOSKOSMOS : SPICY DETAILS OF ATHINA ONASSIS DIVORCE

Excerpt: 'I met him when I was working as a call-girl.  I had no idea who he was.  I'd heard of the Onassis family, but nothing about Doda." Niki appears to have told Mantheakis, claiming it took her five years to realise who she was really sharing her bed with.  ...  "It was in 2011, when while watching horse races on TV that I recognized Doda among other jumpers.  I told him I'd found out who he really was but assured him this would not change anything between us.  Then we started travelling together. I followed him to Rio to attend the Athina Onassis Horse Show.  He slowly started entrusting me with his family secrets, for example, the reasons why Athina had stopped talking to her father Thierry Roussel"

... go the link to read it all

No comments: