Wednesday, March 28, 2018

ARE YOU REVEALED AS A FAKE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF? QUESTIONS FOR MISSY

QUESTION FOR MISSY

Missy,

I'm one of those people who looks good all pulled together but so-so otherwise.  To self improve I had my nose fixed when I was still a teenager. I also wear a wig or fall because my hair is thin and have been known to plump up my breasts with foam inserts for cleavage.  When I have a lover over, I'm self conscious about these improvements.  I don't want anyone to think I'm a fake.  Am I a fake?

Jemma
Fort Lauderdale

ANSWER FROM MISSY
:
Well, do you have a genuine soul?  A genuine laugh?  Are you a genuine person? 

I get what you mean Jemma.  Time comes for the Big Reveal and you've got baby fine and teensy bosoms that might disappoint.  To me this is the reason that we should be careful about enhancements.  Even cosmetic surgeries can become extreme without trying to be Human Ken or Human Barbie.  What looks good in clothes might not out of them.  I'm actually afraid of people who look too perfect.  I like a snaggle tooth rather than too perfect dentures.

Here's a funny story.  I had a friend who used to call me and sort of howl about the men she went with.  One day she called me and said, "Ewe, he took his teeth out and put them in a glass next to the bed and I realized I must be getting real old if I'm dating a man with no teeth!" 

I think if something can stay in place while you're playing then it's OK, so maybe extensions are better than a wig, or you have to have real good glue on your toupee.  As for the dentures, leave them in! (And be sure that you have fresh breath!)  If you have to meet with the public for your job or photographed a lot, you have to pretend to be a Hollywood Star and have experts work on you to slowly change your look so it's not too jarring.  I'd have one of those hair dressers to the stars figure out how to pump up my locks or cut that wig to match what's under it before the wig goes into the trash.

But what of people who've got medical reasons for loosing their hair and are bald beneath a wig?  I think then one must tell the other person, "You know I wear a wig.  I'm bald!" 
Missy


P.S. If someone is very good to you, can't you overlook their little flaws?


No comments: