Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 YEAR IN REVIEW : THE POSTS MY READERS ARE READING

(I decided to review 2013 based on the information that Google Blogger provides about MISTRESS MANIFESTO BLOGSPOT!  Thanks to all my readers who make this a very successful blog!) 

I want to tell you what the most popular posts have been and where readers are coming from! 

Now, this doesn't mean that I'm overly swayed by what statistics have been.  I would probably go on posting even if I had very little readership because this is fun for me.

I know that Mistresses are a fascinating subject.  That's why there are so many books, movies, and television shows about Mistresses!  Fiction and Not!

Karin Stanford, who had a relationship and child with Jesse Jackson Senior, is the once-upon-a-time mistress who is still getting the most  hits!  She is a successful college professor with a career of her own.  I have no idea why!

Closely followed by a simple post called "Bob Hope's Girlfriends!  That tells me that I better dedicate a whole month to that subject.  (I've heard a lot about one of them, but you know there is a difference between a girlfriend, an affair, a fling, and a Mistress!) 

Scott Thorson, the ex of Liberace who wrote his memoir about being a Kept Man that has been turned into a respected movie called "Behind the Candelabra" is also of very much interest to my readers!  (I'm one of those people who has been rooting for Scott, and hoping he can overcome his addictions and win his bout with cancer too!  He's had a hard life.  My wish for him is peace of mind.)

Coco Chanel is also a long-time favorite!  I think that's in part because she managed to create a whole fashion house though coming from such adversity and changed women's fashion to something more comfortable and modern.

Where are my readers reading from? 

The United States overwhelmingly so.  The United Kingdom, Russia, and Germany are next, closely tied are Canada and France.  (I wish I knew if that was French Canada or not!) Latvia, for a small country, has checked in almost as much as Australia.  Maybe I better find out where all the Mistresses are hiding in that country! Denmark and Italy are less interested than I would imagine but still checking in quite a bit!

A few individuals are checking in from Qatar, Japan, and Singapore.  Maybe it's the write-ups I did on Jillian Lauren or Marilyn Young?

THANK YOU FOR READING MISTRESS MANIFESTO. BLOGSPOT.COM! 

Missy

No comments: