Thursday, May 25, 2023

MARK SHAW BOOKS : READ MORE FROM THIS ACCOMPLISHED INVESTIGATIVE AUTHOR : TRUTH and JUSTICE FOR DOROTHY KILGALLEN



MARK SHAW BOOKS - OFFICIAL    https://markshawbooks.com/

Connect to Mark's books, speaking engagements, and so on. I hope I have given him - and the subject of Dorothy Kilgallen - my best in this month's posts.  On one of the broadcasts I listened to he said that because of his public speaking he gets new information often.

I listened to YouTube interviews and speeches by Mark in which he talks about this book and I do hope that an investigation of her death will be reopened. I hope that posting about this fascinating woman this month will help the cause of truth and justice.

This is one of the best and shortest interviews that expands upon all her accomplishments, which may dazzle you.  He believes she was the most credible investigative reporter of her time. She had respect for her reportage, her Broadway column, and so much else.


I read the books I feature here at Mistress Manifesto from cover to cover. I also listened to a number of YouTube videos which were of Mark delivering lectures, and so, not only did I feel well situated in my understanding of his theories and research, but also felt I had to promote his desire for Justice for Dorothy. The man Shaw thinks poisoned her with a drug overdose, or set her up to be poisoned, has died.  But Shaw is open to hearing from anyone who has more information.

Missy

No comments: