Tuesday, September 24, 2019

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! SPANISH MISTRESSES! KEPT SPANISH MEN?

I would love my readers to leave the names of SPANISH (or "Hispanic") Mistresses, including women in Spain, Mexico, Central and South America, preferable with references to articles or books about these people. This is a subject that is sadly neglected at Mistress Manifesto BlogSpot. Now, there may be some literature out there published in Spanish that I can't read without a translator, but if the work is on Google Books, that might work!  Another option might be books read on YouTube videos, or YouTube Documentaries.

When I look at my stats and see the countries that my readers are coming from, well, I just know there are many people reading (perhaps secretly) in Spain and Spanish speaking countries!

Missy

1 comment:

M said...

A bit tragic but...
Baroness Marie Vetsera in Spain.