Sunday, March 29, 2020

HEIDI FLEISS and HER BIRDS - SHE ASKS "ARE WE THAT SELFISH?"



It's time for Heidi to form a Non Profit and take donations for the care of her birds.  She needs a lawyer and an accountant - people around her who aren't sketchy characters.  I honor her for finding her life's work in this endeavor.

Missy


Image result for public domain tiny macaw


From the article by John Lavitt in Fix :


Heidi said, "You pretty much got it.  After prison, I did see the world differently.  I saw a beautiful macaw in a cage, and it really bothered me.  I asked the owner when was the last time it was out of its cage. She said, "I don't know.  Maybe 20 or 30 years." The bird actually had dust on it.  I realized I could not go on with my life, knowing that bird was still in that cage.  It seemed so awful to have wings and be stuck in a cage, of all things.  Imagine 45 years in a basement with another 45 to go.  ... We are a civilized society. How can we do this? The subjugation of this species is selfish and self absorbed.  It's a torturous, bleak, existence.  It;s so painful for them because their bodies aren't meant for sedentary lives.  They struggle with this lonely, painful existence.  Do you really think these animals with wings are on this earth to say bad words and dance for us?  It's disgusting, and everybody should find it offensive.  Are we really that selfish?


THE FIX: HEIDI FLEISS SEX DRUG REALITY



And this article: PV TIMES -HEIDI FLEISS BEMOANS PARROT PREDICAMENT IN PAHRUMP  by Selwyn Harris - Pahrump Valley Times

This is the story of a bird who flew off and was finally found and returned.

Excerpt: As far as how many birds I own, I think one is too many," she said with a laugh.  "If I could, I just want to help every macaw that is stuck inside a cage, beauce I think putting a living creature that has wings inside a cage, is fundamentally wrong; it;s perverse and obscene.  I gave up a very fancy and spoiled life for them.  There is no financial benefit for me. ...

No comments: