Thursday, May 3, 2012

MISTER AND MISTRESSES OF THE MONTH? WHO KEEPS A HAREM?

There would be no Mistress if it were not for a Mister... Now I'm not saying that it's always a heterosexual relationship between a man and a woman. I personally know there are LOTS of gay men who are having these arrangements. I don't know personally if there are LOTS of gay women who keep other women, though I'm curious.  I've heard of marriages where the straight husband keeps and does not divorce his bisexual wife who has a woman she's involved with that she supports with money from him.


Straight or gay there is something we wonder about : WHAT ABOUT THE MEN WHO KEEP ONE OR MORE MISTRESSES? Is it, as is popularly thought, all about sex? Are they all very wealthy? Are they all married? If so what does their legal wife or wives think?


Through history in many different cultures it has almost always been a heterosexual male who kept one or many women - even a harem.


This month I'll be electing one such man ... maybe you know of others? Missy

No comments: