Monday, July 2, 2012

MISTRESSES ARE READING : JANICE DICKINSON EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS FAKE...AND I'M PERFECT

Janice Dickinson was a supermodel, a vicious competitor, a verbal snipe, an unapologetic gold digger, into control and power - a discipline mistress in attitude, and over all not a nice person. The book offers you many pictures of Janice herself and her two children. She confesses to AA and finding happiness, yet there is a prevailing feeling reading it that she is totally narcissistic and self-involved. Her intensity gives the impression that she was not just a hard partier and player, but angry and hostile, especially with men. Janice was sexually abused by her own father.

In this book Janice is especially pissed with Mick Jagger - till the end. She had a year long affair with him while also friends with Jerry Hall, the mistress who had so many children with him. Janice was playing for the highest pay. She says models sabotage each other, sometimes psychologically aiming at another models insecurities, sometimes with a little food poisoning.

The difference between a whore, a gold digger, a courtesan, and Janice???




Page 165

"Bad Sex A Go Go: Foreign Men Who Promise You the Freaking World"

"See, there was this head of state - I won't mention his name; I don't need any more men in black showing up at my door in the middle of the night. Well, I was doing a few print ads in his country, and one night he invited m,e to a restaurant with a name that began with Maison and ended with at $500 bill. I was compelled to say yes; after all, I was from the United States, proud of my heritage, and I thought my nation needed my services as a cultural ambassador.

After dinner, Mr. Powerful took me back to his penthouse suite at the best hotel in all the land. He dismissed the armed guards, double - locked the doors, took off his bulletproof vest, and turned down the lights. But he couldn't get it up.

It was a little disappointing. 
Here I was, already fancying myself a rock n roll Princess Grace. I knew I'd look damn good in one of those little diamond tiaras - and besides, I've always wanted a moat.

"Jan-eese!" my foreign billionaire moaned, trying to seal the deal some other way. "I can give you a fur coat, a Ferrari, a parcel of land in the South of France. Anything if you would be mistress."

"As much as I liked the idea of owning some French countryside, I just had to say no, though. What me and my big trap actually said "Are you kidding me? I don't think so. You need to,uh, be able to fly a different type of flag in order to keep my interest."

The only thing I walked away with that might was a pound of caviar from the minibar and the little gold crest off his jacket."

ReganBooks - AN Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers
C 2004 Janice Dickinson.

No comments: