Thursday, February 22, 2018

ARE YOU A MAN WHO KEEPS A WOMAN? MISSY ASKS YOU!

Though I like to include some Kept Men, when I can find out about them, MISTRESS MANIFESTO BlogSpot tends towards women - Kept Women - women who want to be Kept - and though I know Lesbian Women are Keeping other Women, I and my readers are curious to know more about the MEN WHO KEEP WOMEN?

They are not all billionaires (or even millionaires) like J.Paul Getty, or his son Gordon Getty.

My guess is that there are a lot of women who work full time but who have their income supplemented by men they are involved with, without living together, be it that he is married or not.

The subject is obscured by privacy, by secrecy, and by romanticized or other inaccurate depictions of Mistress' lives.

An eternal question seems to be, Men who Keep Women, HOW DO YOU DO IT?

Is it a verbal agreement or legal?
If you're married, does your wife know?

We would like to hear from you!

Missy

P.S.  All Comments are Reviewed by me before publication.  Please read in Pages my Comment's Policy and other Information about MISTRESS MANIFESTO BLOGSPOT!

No comments: