Sunday, October 8, 2017

SHOULD THIS MISTRESS CHANGE THE MAN WHO KEEPS HER? QUESTIONS FOR MISSY

QUESTION FOR MISSY

Hi Missy,
I've been kept by Daniel for five years and I can tell we're getting tired of each other.  While kept by Daniel I've completed a professional education which he paid the tuition on and I'll always be thankful for that.


I met Jerome through Daniel but they are not close friends.  I went with Daniel to a special event and they knew each other through business. Jerome and I go out to lunch once in a while and we very much like each other.  So when he started hinting that maybe he'd like to be with me I just listened.  Best friend Nancy thinks Daniel might be trying to encourage Jerome towards me.  Daniel and I seem to be loyal to each other but there's an age difference to think about.  What do you think about a woman changing men who keep her?

Joannie

ANSWER FROM MISSY

Hi Joannie,


Though thanks to your own determination and Daniel's money you now have an advanced degree.  So do you plan to use it?  I suggest you at least start out trying to.  Because then you really will not need to be kept, and that's a different mind set isn't it?
Maybe you're down playing the wonderful qualities of both men by not mentioning any.
Maybe Nancy is right.  (And maybe the two men know each better than you think.)
When a man feels that he has gone as far as he can go with a woman and tries to give her a soft landing by introducing her to his friends, that's an "ouch!"  I have heard of this working out though.

I once heard of a husband and wife who divorced and then each of them found the other the perfect partner!


So maybe it's time to have that heart to heart talk with Daniel.  With five years between you, you both deserve that.

Missy



No comments: