Saturday, June 10, 2017

JIM MORRISON PATRICIA KENNEALY and PAMELA COURSON TAKE A REST

Although MISTRESS MANIFESTO BLOGSPOT has received over 25,000 hits on the first post I made in March 2014 on the subject of this trio, featuring the knowingly man-sharing Patricia and Pamela, and I appreciate that, I feel that the search engines are featuring the post, while so many other Mistresses and Mantresses I've written about here go unread.  As a result I decided to take the unprecedented step of taking down those posts, at least temporarily, because - because I can!  Please indulge yourself in many of the others - Mistresses - Mantresses - and the People who Kept Them - featured here in posts.  I promise you more interesting people are coming up!  And ask yourself, AM I A MISTRESS? COULD I EVER BE A MISTRESS?  COULD I KEEP SOMEONE?

No comments: