Saturday, June 18, 2016

HE'S GOT A CASH FLOW PROBLEM and SHES POUTING - PROMISES PROMISES : OPINIONS BY MISSY

QUESTION FOR MISSY

Missy,

Alexander promised me that he would buy me one caret diamond earrings, also a diamond tennis bracelet, and a coat at Burberry.  I want the coat for interviews in New York.  Now he says he has a "cash flow problem."  Should I become frigid?

Mistress Miami

ANSWER FROM MISSY

Miami,

You mean withhold sex? (Seems to me a person is or is not frigid and doesn't become so over a lack of diamonds in their ears, on their wrist, or a nice coat on their back.) Because you aren't getting paid in gems and clothes?  Miami, are you having an erotic affair or are you in a Relationship?


Are you interviewing so that you can get a job to support yourself or looking for work that will you allow to Keep Him?  Ok, I get it that to him you are Sugar and he's your Sugar Daddy, but sincerely, I want you to think about some things.  If you had a business that went bumpy, say based on commissions that went poof!, or you ran out of your savings and couldn't pay your rent, would you want your friends to choose that moment to snub you or loose you?

Of the three gifts you were expecting, that were promised, the only one that's maybe a necessity for interviews in cold and rainy places, to give a certain first impression, in certain kinds of work, is the rain coat.

If I was in a Relationship, and I TRULY CARED about the other person, which one can do without being in love, and he was experiencing a difficult time financially at most I'd buy a Burberry knock-off, or wear my old rain coat into the lobby, and take it off and have it over my arm entering the interview.  Will the interviewer be sniffing out fashion labels to see if you're qualified for the job?  If so, OK, I get it.

But take Mistress Marion Davies as your inspiration.  When Hearst, a multimillionaire, had financial problems and needed cash, she sold jewelry he had given her and opened up her purse.  She put her money where her heart was!

I could do without the diamonds to keep a good man in my life and I wouldn't withhold sex from a good man to punish him for a financial slow down.  Certainly doing so won't inspire him to keep on going or to figure something else out when it comes to his finances.  Many an Up and Coming man has need of patient, kind, loving, woman who Believes in him. Such a woman is like a five caret diamond to him.

Take inventory about promises that Alexander makes (and you make to him).  Following through on promises to call or keep to plans will let you know he's sincere and reliable and ditto.  That's the more important kind of promise.

When someone does not follow through on showing up when they say they will or standing up for you, you walk in high heeled pumps but you've got sand in your shoes.  And if you simply do not or cannot Care about Alexander, move on to someone else, but maybe the deep pockets you're seeking are elsewhere, such as in your own trench!

Good Luck!

Missy



C 2016 Missy Rapport / MistressManifesto.Blogspot.com 
All Rights Reserved including International and Internet Rights.

No comments: