Saturday, May 14, 2016

DECLARATION FOR MISTRESSES : Authenticity

"Whatever roles I must play in this life, I bring forth authenticity, knowing myself well, and knowing when I'm being real and when I'm acting."

My meditation on MARILYN MONROE makes me think that Marilyn's growing problem was that the woman she was, with intentions of being a working and famous actress, was at odds with her way in, being a "sex goddess."  But in life many of us do play the role we are expected to play when it's not who we really are, often because we do not have a better opportunity and think of it as a means for survival, or we think of it as only temporary. But if we go on living at great odds with ourselves we feel a lot of pain and we can start to loose our sense of self, our sense of being a unique and worthy individual.


C 2016 Mistress Manifesto BlogSpot

No comments: