Thursday, January 29, 2015

JUST A FEW REMINDERS FROM MISSY TO MY READERS ABOUT COMMENTS !

YOUR HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS

On occasion I get a comment that informs me of new information or news about a Mistress of the Month or other person that I've covered on MISTRESS MANIFESTO...  Most often these are unsigned, anonymous, and there is no link to reference.  I'm interested in hearing more about these Mistresses (or Mantresses) but please at least provide a link for reference.

PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE ME or THIS BLOG with others on the net that have similar titles.  Recently I got a comment from someone stating that he wanted to meet me and expected to spend an HOUR with me that he had scheduled.  Sorry, but as I'm not available I do not meet readers.  Also if you read some of my advice and opinion pieces you will know that I'm personally skeptical of on-line social networking or meeting.

If you have a QUESTION about a relationship dilemma, remember that I will edit your question and change the names.  I'm not trying to out anyone here.  I'm just trying to be helpful with my Opinion for what it's worth, and also I usually cannot answer a question immediately. 

THANKS!


Missy

No comments: