Friday, December 5, 2014

WHAT WOULD JACKIE (KENNEDY ONASSIS) DO? THAT'S WHAT AUTHORS SHELLY BRANCH and SUE CALLAWAY FIGURED

 
I enjoyed this book and you may too. 
 
The authors Shelly Branch and Sue Callaway obviously had a lot of fun imagining what Jackie Kennedy Onassis  (nee Jacqueline Bouvier*) would do in so very many social situations and about men and I think they got her. 
 
In my opinion, though duty to family, in particular her children, and the sense of being a historical figure and a public one, prevailed in her life, I've often thought that Jackie had many mistress qualities in her personality and character. I don't think that's how she got Jack.  It's how she got Ari. - Missy
 
What Would Jackie Do?
Gotham Group - Penguin
C 2005 Shelly Branch and Sue Callaway

WHAT WOULD JACKIE DO OFFICIAL WEB SITE  join in the fun!

P.S.  As for the Bouvier use the search feature on the sidebar to pull up posts on her cousin Little Edie and other Bouvier posts.

No comments: