Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DECLARATION FOR MISTRESSES - Children

"My children are a priority.  If I have none but want children, I will express myself in my relationship about this."


The late Jackie Kennedy Onassis thought raising her children well was the most important thing she could do. The flew back and forth from Europe to be there for them. We all need to check in with ourselves about the children we have and the children we hope to have. Not all women are natural or perfect mothers. In fact, every parent probably makes mistakes. There are errors in judgment and then there is abuse. One mistake you don't want to make is ignoring or neglecting your children. If you're in a relationship and you want children, be sure to tell that to your partner. Will you be a good mother?  Can you provide what children deserve and need? What sort of parent will this person make?  Have they already had their family?  

Are they interested in having another family?

No comments: