Thursday, April 24, 2014

JOE DARGER ON THE TABOO OF TALKING ABOUT SEX WITH ANOTHER OF HIS WIVES


"I consider my intimate relationships sacred and don't talk about them with anyone, which has left me feeling quite alone at times.  When a problem surfaces, it's not as though I can go talk to another wife about it.  That's really taboo for us.  Besides making sure each intimate relationship is 100 percent private between the two of us, I have learned not to make my time with each wife all about the sexual experience.  Otherwise, they assume that's my focus when I'm with the other wives, which only causes jealousy and competitiveness.  If my wives thought my interest in them was only sexual, it would be difficult for them to trust each other and respect me.  Having multiple relationships has reinforced for me that the intimacy a woman really craves involves being cherished and cared for, understood and valued."

Joe Darger pages 187-188

"Love Three Times" by Joe, Alina, Vicki, and Valerie Darger with Brook Adams which is copyright 2011 and published by HarperOne. 

No comments: