Saturday, March 29, 2014

JUDY HUDDLESTON'S RECENT MEMOIR REVEALS YET ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP WITH JIM MORRISON

SINCE I WANT MY READERS TO FOCUS ON OTHER MAN SHARING MISTRESSES I'VE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS MONTH DOWN - AT LEAST FOR A WHILE! Thanks for reading! Missy Beginning in 1965, when she was a teenager without a strong sense of self who went to Doors concerts, Judy Huddleston had a four year relationship with Jim Morrison, while he also had Pamela and Patricia and who knows how many others. 

I read this book and found it to be reportage without introspection and not humorous but cold.  The reportage given that Morrison was an anal rapist in this book was extremely upsetting.

With forward by Pamela Des Barres, a famous groupie who has written a series of interesting books about her life and the experiences of other groupies, LOVE HIM MADLY is also about a subculture of musical Hollywood.  I never thought  of Judy as a "mistress" while I was reading it.  I think "groupie" may  be better for categorizing what Judy was to Jim at that long ago time in her youth.  (Today she is a successful professor who teaches writing.)  You may read this book and totally disagree with me!

JUDY HUDDLESTON - LOVE HIM MADLY
Judy's web site with lots of links to interviews

 
 

No comments: