Thursday, May 30, 2013

UPDATE on LIBERACE - SCOTT THORSON MOVIE and SCOTT IN REAL LIFE

A quick update - You can use the SEARCH feature on this GOOGLE BLOGGER to read more about Liberace and Scott Thorson since Scott was a Mister of the Month recently! I recently located an article on the internet that said that Scott is not doing so well. He's in jail for burglary. He wanted to at least meet the actors and give some imput on this film that is based on his book, but was denied. He believes that being given everything so young is a part of his problem.

******

JUNE 11, 2013 ANOTHER UPDATE!  I saw the movie, my dear readers!  I saw it twice!  I had to.  I though the acting was in the UP FOR AN ACADEMY AWARD zone and well, I've been reading a little more about SCOTT THORSON.  Scott was bailed out of jail and we do so hope that he will find peace and health again!  Scott has revealed that he has an affair in the "open relationship" period of his marriage with Walter Liberachi - with Michael Jackson!


No comments: