Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A PAUSE : THE ROYAL WEDDING OF CATHERINE Duchess of Cambridge and CAMILLA PARKER BOWLES WINDSOR

A pause here. Yes - of course I watched The Royal Wedding. And I was impressed. Of course, I really truly hope that Catherine and William will have a wonderful enduring marriage. I hope they will both be faithful and loyal.

But I couldn't help but wonder about CAMILLA PARKER BOWLES WINDSOR, the mistress who finally married her Prince, Charles, years after they met. I saw her image on the television screen once or twice and I wondered what she was thinking! I'm one of those people who wishes that Charles and she had married young and never mind all that Princess Shy Di business.

But here we are, 2011, and of course I wondered if Diana was hovering with pride over William and Catherine.

Is there really a way to mistress-proof a marriage?

YOU?


No comments: