Sunday, January 2, 2011

COMING UP IN THE NEW YEAR 2011! MORE MISTRESSES!

Missy here: I know what you're thinking! How can she possibly come up with MORE MISTRESSES to honor month by month!

I have a number of legendary Mistresses to tell you a little bit about in the coming year. But new, modern mistresses keep coming out of the closet and making news!


Once in a while someone sends me a secret e-mail or comment to tell me about someone they know - or suspect - of being a Mistress.

This year I want to talk about Mistresses CULTURALLY too, so I'm starting 2011 out with a discussion of CHINESE MISTRESSES!

Are Chinese women, legendary as some of the most renown Courtesans and Mistresses on earth NOW BEING IMPORTED into the United States and other countries TO BE MISTRESSES ?

I think so!

Missy

No comments: