Monday, May 18, 2009

BOB HOPE'S GIRLFRIENDS

December 2014 - this little post has gotten over 2000 hits, so I know that many of you are very interested in this subject.  So I will tell you that I have held off due to the death of Bob's wife and the liquidation of their estate.  I'm hoping to post more in 2015!  Yes, I'm about 90% decided, if I think I can do a good job on the topic.

WHILE YOU ARE HERE I INVITE YOU TO LOOK AT MY BLOG FROM THE TOP DOWN.  Go to the side bar to find the link to the top of the blog, or check out my archived posts.  I've featured a great number of Mistresses through the years as well as topical subjects!  Missy

*****************************************************************************************************

ORIGINAL POST :  Someone recently told me that besides the girlfriends, Bob actually had a mistress for near 20 years, one who married someone else well and he never forgave... Click on the title above to get to an article a few years old about a book that names some of his affairs called THE SECRET LIFE OF BOB HOPE...

Now what's the difference between a mere girlfriend - an affair - and having a MISTRESS? We'll be discussing it!


No comments: