Friday, April 24, 2009

SARAH J. SYMONDS A BITTER EX MISTRESS ?

We're providing you the link to Sarah J. Symonds, her book, her chatroom, and her support groups to help people, mostly females, get out of affairs with married men. Now, I've read this book and I think Sarah is materialistic and very very bitter. She is NOT the woman to be a mistress, and her failure to know that about herself and go after and stay in relationships with married men, because they are or were posh, was her problem.

Now of all things, guess who was posting about Sarah in 2008? Arianna Huffington!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/23/sarah-symonds-gordon-rams_n_145812.html

And this from the Daily Mail in the U.K.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-501371/The-mistress-self-delusion-Lord-Archers-ex-lovers-guide-virtues-woman.html

"I don't advocate affairs," she reiterates. "But it's going on everywhere. I just want women to be more like men and not get their hearts broken like I did. I'm saying that if you're going to do it, make sure you get the most out of it."






No comments: